no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Its hard nowadays to find a text based game let alone an amazing one such as this. I barely give out 5's and this easily deserves it. Puzzles were intriguing enough for the hardcore gamer spending his time on flash game websites yet easy enough for anybody to pick up and play. The STORY ohhh my god the feels. Characters were perfectly made. The mystery surrounding Lionel, Troy, and Christina, and the lovesick Steve were made perfectly. The story truly got me lost in this world, and made me lost in a world I had in my imagination. It really captured what was perfect about text based adventures in their golden age. This is easily the best flash game I have played, possibly, ever. Thank You StuStuTheBloo, with a story made like this, Is why I want to make video games.

Sky Hounds Sky Hounds

This is a wonderful up and coming game. It far exceeded my expectations I had when i turned it on. Artwork was beautiful in this game, the hand drawn art was beautiful! Everything from Dizzy to the final boss looked awesome. Story was pretty decent for a flash game. I really wasn't expecting it from a flash game. Game play mechanics were simple yet in depth for the regular person to pick up but for people who are looking for more in depth it has it in spades. Honestly this is my favorite game I've seen in the Under Judgment segment recently. Definitely, one of my favorites.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

This is a fun fucking game! Artwork is brilliant on this and is truley fun! Not really much of a story to go around with this but its way too fun to throw away for something like that. I found myself playing this multiple times over for these mini boss arenas to turn my mind off. Even though they have patterns that you can easily pick up on, this is easily one of my favorite games. ~3.5