The Reward The Reward

Out of everything on the internet today, mindless memes, shit about current issues and just in general depressing stuff all around this is by far one of the best short movies ive seen. Its comforting to see that people still understand what "Morals" are. All I have to say? Good job SunCreature, good job

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Its hard nowadays to find a text based game let alone an amazing one such as this. I barely give out 5's and this easily deserves it. Puzzles were intriguing enough for the hardcore gamer spending his time on flash game websites yet easy enough for anybody to pick up and play. The STORY ohhh my god the feels. Characters were perfectly made. The mystery surrounding Lionel, Troy, and Christina, and the lovesick Steve were made perfectly. The story truly got me lost in this world, and made me lost in a world I had in my imagination. It really captured what was perfect about text based adventures in their golden age. This is easily the best flash game I have played, possibly, ever. Thank You StuStuTheBloo, with a story made like this, Is why I want to make video games.

Sky Hounds Sky Hounds

This is a wonderful up and coming game. It far exceeded my expectations I had when i turned it on. Artwork was beautiful in this game, the hand drawn art was beautiful! Everything from Dizzy to the final boss looked awesome. Story was pretty decent for a flash game. I really wasn't expecting it from a flash game. Game play mechanics were simple yet in depth for the regular person to pick up but for people who are looking for more in depth it has it in spades. Honestly this is my favorite game I've seen in the Under Judgment segment recently. Definitely, one of my favorites.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

This is a fun fucking game! Artwork is brilliant on this and is truley fun! Not really much of a story to go around with this but its way too fun to throw away for something like that. I found myself playing this multiple times over for these mini boss arenas to turn my mind off. Even though they have patterns that you can easily pick up on, this is easily one of my favorite games. ~3.5

WII FIT TRAINER WII FIT TRAINER

Coming from a guy who does majority of his work handrawn, this is really well done. You have a great eye for anatomy and the shading is also really awesome. Only bad thing I can say about it is that the upperlip was washed out a little bit and the lines on the wieghts could have been blended out by using the gradient a bit more. other than that really good job

rozhvector responds:

yeah! i did a new version, and fixed that details better. Thanks for the appreciations